Friday, April 11, 2014

Am I Still Lolita?

It has been quite a long time since I've worn or done or made anything Lolita. I still admire it but I've been rather down on myself this past year and haven't felt like being beautiful.

School and work have both been immensely difficult, so I apologize for the lack of real updates!

For my Fashion Design class we had to choose a brand to introduce to the class (just a very quick, basic overview) and I chose BABY, THE STARS SHINE BRIGHT because that is my favorite aesthetic. I made a PPT but I don't think it can be embedded here. I may upload it as a video instead :)

Now, we have to design looks for the brand we chose, so I hope this will help me get back into living the life I really enjoy!

Anybody have any ideas on how to get your kawaii mojo back after you fall out of it? It's been just over a year since I've really Lolita'd it up. Wearing my BTSSB dress for the presentation a couple weeks ago felt really nice, so I'd like to get that feeling back more!